We integrate directly with OneLogin's REST API so that you can identify unused licenses and optimize your SaaS usage. The integration takes approximately 5 minutes.
A few points before we get started:
- You must be an admin of your OneLogin account
- Please have immediate access to your OneLogin account (integration includes generating keys)
- We make API requests on your behalf to OneLogin
Step 1: Go to the OneLogin API Page
From your OneLogin Admin account go to Developers > API Credentials
Step 2: Create a New Credential
Click the "New Credential" button.
Step 3: Create a New API Credential
Give your credential a descriptive name like: "Intello SaaS Integration". Assign the credential the "Manage Users" permission.
Why does Intello need "Manage Users" permission?
In the near term you will be able to revoke user access to an application directly from the Intello Dashboard.
Step 4: Copy the Credentials to Intello
Head back to your Intello dashboard and:
- Copy the Client ID to Intello
- Copy the Client Secret to Intello
- Select which region you use in OneLogin (either "us" or "eu")
Click Optimize Your SaaS Usage and you're good to go! The OneLogin sync may take a few minutes to complete depending on how big your organization is, but you will start seeing data in real time.