Step 1: New user creation
Log into your Oracle account. We're going to create a new user with specific permissions for Intello to use. This ensures that the Intello integration has minimal privilege access to your Oracle account.
Note: this process is required because Oracle allows integrations via basic authentication.
Create a user with the following information:
Enter the information for the user with the following values:
- Username: intello
- Full Name: Intello Integration
- Password: use your password manager to generate a secure password. Make sure to save this password in your password manager because you will need it later.
Step 2: Permissions
Please assign the Intello integration permissions to read, list, and view Invoices and individual Invoices. Intello reads from invoices to parse your software spend.
Step 3: Entering credentials into Intello
Head back to your Intello dashboard and enter the following information:
- Company Workspace: enter the domain of your Oracle instance.
- User ID: enter intello or the user name you used.
- User Password: enter the password that you generated.
After you enter the credentials hit Submit. It can take up to 48 hours for your spend data to sync. We will send you an email when your data is live in the dashboard.