Connect Zoom to view all users that create Zoom meetings and login to Zoom.
The Zoom Integration - Usage
We securely integrate directly with Zoom so you can view and manage all active and inactive users. We pull in when users have last logged in to Zoom, as well as when users are creating meetings via Zoom to help identify which users are using Zoom.
In Intello you will be able to:
- Cancel inactive licenses
- Gain insights into usage trends
- Inform renewal and purchasing decisions
You will need admin access to integrate Zoom with Intello.
- Click the Zoom tile - here
- Click the button - add integration
- You will then be required to enter your Zoom username and password. This is an OAuth integration and we do not have access to or store your Zoom login credentials
- It can take up to 24 hours for your Zoom usage data to sync with Intello. We will notify you when the usage data is live in your dashboard
- To uninstall/de-authorize Zoom - please contact us by using the Intercom chat in the bottom right of your screen or via email
- Intello provides support via email and Intercom chat
- You can reach support directly via email at [email protected]