We integrate directly with Salesforce, enabling you to view:
- Salesforce license utilization
- Active & inactive users
To connect with Salesforce, head to the Salesforce integration and click Integrate.
When you click Integrate you'll see the following screen:
We ask to:
- Access your basic information - allows Intello to access your name, email and salesforce information
- Access and manage your user data - allows Intello to read all your users and their login history.
- Perform requests on your behalf at any time - allows Intello to make background API requests on your behalf to fetch data nightly
We do not:
- Interact with CRM data - the only API's we interact with for your users are "LoginHistory" and "Users." We do not interact with your CRM data.
The permissions that a user needs to have in Salesforce are:
- Read Users
- Read Profiles
- Read UserLicense
- Read LoginHistory
Click authorize and Intello will start syncing your Salesforce instantly.
Note: Due to limitations in Salesforce itself we're able to pull in only the last 6 months of usage data. However, once we start fetching data we will continuously fetch data every night ensuring an entire historical snapshot.