A note before we get started:
You must create an API key for Intello to integrate with PagerDuty
PagerDuty + Intello Integration Benefits
View and manage all active and inactive users within your Intello instance.
View user-level engagement like amount of times users are on call or the number of incidents that they respond to.
How it Works
The direct integration with PagerDuty pulls in deeper usage data than you would see with your existing 3rd party integrations connected to Intello.
The usage data brought in to Intello through the integration is based on how PagerDuty defines usage data, and includes users who are part of an on-call schedule or respond to incidents. If a user does neither, you will still be able to see them Intello, but there will be no usage data for them.
PagerDuty integrations require an Admin role for account authentication. If you do not have this role, please reach out to an Admin or Account Owner within your organization to configure the integration.
If you need help with this integration, please contact your Intello Client Success Manager, or the Intello team at [email protected].
Integrating With a PagerDuty Service
1. From the Configuration menu, select API Access.
2. Create a new API Key.
3. Type in your API key name. We recommend naming it “Intello”. Click Create Key.
4. The New API Key you created will pop up. Copy the key.
6. Paste the API key you copied in to the “Your PagerDuty Token” box. Click Submit and you’re done! You can then head over to your Usage Dashboard and select PagerDuty to view the utilization data.
How to Uninstall
1. Sign in to your Intello dashboard, and click Integrations in the left panel. Find the PagerDuty tile.
2. Determine which of the Integration Instances you would like to uninstall. The Status field indicates whether the instance(s) are currently live or inactive.
3. To uninstall one, click the “x” on the right side after the email address. A window will pop up to confirm your action. If you wish to proceed, click “Delete”. You’re done!