We integrate directly with Google, enabling you to view:
- G-Suite license utilization
- Usage of 3rd party apps authenticated through Google
- Compliance and risk level of apps with access to G-Suite
Google has directly approved our usage of permissions we've requested.
When you integrate your Google with Intello we only get permission to:
- Read Groups in your organization
- Read Users in your organization
- Read Usage Reports in your organization
- Read Third Party auth data in Google
Note: you must be a Google Super Admin to authenticate with Google. Intello requires super admin functionality in order to read third party authentications of other users within the organization.
You can authorize with a delegated admin permission, but you will not see any data in Intello's compliance offering. This requirement comes from Google and you can read more about the permissions (link) under User security management.
We do NOT (and will never) get read access or other permissions to your:
- Other G Suite services
When you click to authorize Google with Intello you'll see the following screen:
We need all these permissions to ensure you get a complete view of your SaaS usage and compliance.
- Manage data access permissions for users on your domain -
Read: enables Intello to view all applications that a user has authenticated with Google.
Write: gives you the ability to revoke access to applications directly within Intello.
- View and manage the provisioning of users on your domain
Read: Enables Intello to view all users within your organization
Write: allows you to deprovision inactive users directly within Intello.
- View and manage G Suite licenses for your domain
Read: enables Intello to view and manage your G-Suite licenses, ensuring you aren't paying for unused licenses.
- View organization units on your domain -
Read: enables Intello to view teams within your organization to match the applications to the corresponding teams
- View usage reports for your G Suite domain
Read: enables Intello to view more granular G-Suite usage for license optimization recommendations.
- View audit reports for your G Suite domain
Read: enables Intello to view usage of 3rd party applications connected to G-Suite.