We integrate directly with Google, enabling you to view:
- G-Suite license utilization
- Usage of apps connected with Google
- Compliance and risk level of apps with access to G-Suite
Google has directly approved our usage of permissions we've requested.
Note: you must be a Google Admin to authenticate with Google. If you're not an Admin, you can invite a user to the platform to authenticate for you.
When you integrate your Google with Intello we only get a 'birds-eye view' of your organization:
We do NOT get read access or other permissions to your:
- Other G Suite services
When you click to authorize Google with Intello you'll see the following screen:
We need all these permissions to ensure you get a complete view of your SaaS usage and compliance.
- Manage data access permissions for users on your domain -
Read: enables Intello to view all applications that a user has authenticated with Google.
Write: gives you the ability to revoke access to applications directly within Intello.
- View and manage the provisioning of users on your domain
Read: Enables Intello to view all users within your organization
Write: allows you to deprovision inactive users directly within Intello.
- View and manage G Suite licenses for your domain
Read: enables Intello to view and manage your G-Suite licenses, ensuring you aren't paying for unused licenses.
- View organization units on your domain -
Read: enables Intello to view teams within your organization to match the applications to the corresponding teams
- View usage reports for your G Suite domain
Read: enables Intello to view more granular G-Suite usage for license optimization recommendations.
- View audit reports for your G Suite domain
Read: enables Intello to view usage of 3rd party applications connected to G-Suite.